Liang Ma he(South)No.14 2-3-2 Tayuan Diplomatic Building Chaoyang Dist.
Working hours：Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 a.m., 14:00-18:30 p.m.
Notice: Only color scanned PDF files are accepted for documents uploaded for applications for all types of visas.
(Multiple – Issued for 1 year, renewable for similar periods, for people who invest or do business in Bolivia)
· Sworn Statement for Visa application form filled in correctly. http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas
· Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months, and 1 copy.
· Original International Certificate of Vaccination or Revaccination Against
Yellow Fever, and 1 copy.
· 2 photos of 3cm*3cm size, in white background.
· Documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence, with translation to Spanish notarized,and duly legalized.
· Legalized photocopy of the Tax Identification Number(NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia.
· Current certificate of good conduct/background check issued by INTERPOL.
· Bank slip of USD 200 for the multiple visa.(Must be made in person only at the Bank of China Beijing branch located on Sanlitun road #5 in the Chaoyang district of Beijing. Please note that money transfers are not accepted)
Bank of China Beijing Branch
Consular Section of Embassy of Bolivia in Beijing
No.5 San Li Tun Road, Chao Yang District. Beijing, China. 中国北京市朝阳区三里屯路5号