Liang Ma he(South)No.14 2-3-2 Tayuan Diplomatic Building Chaoyang Dist.
Working hours：Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 a.m., 14:00-18:30 p.m.
Notice: Only color scanned PDF files are accepted for documents uploaded for applications for all types of visas.
(Diplomatic/Official – Issued for 30 days for member of an official delegation)
· Sworn Statement for Visa application form filled in correctly.http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas
· Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months, and 1 copy.
· Original International Certificate of Vaccination or Revaccination Against Yellow Fever, and 1 copy.
· 2 photos of 3cm*3cm size in white background.
· Official Verbal Note issued by a Governmental Organ (Ministry, State Department, Commerce, Justice, etc.) Must be addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Plurinational State of Bolivia in the People's Republic of China. The Letter must explain the purpose of the trip and include the names, passport types, passport numbers, of members of the delegation.
Only for diplomatic or official passport holders of countries with which Bolivia does not have a visa waiver agreement in diplomatic or official passports.