Liang Ma he(South)No.14 2-3-2 Tayuan Diplomatic Building Chaoyang Dist.
Working hours：Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 a.m., 14:00-18:30 p.m.
Notice: Only color scanned PDF files are accepted for documents uploaded for applications for all types of visas.
(Tourism – Issued for 30 days and allows to apply for a transient residence permit of tourism at Bolivia’s General Directorate of Immigration for (2) similar periods. Tourists can stay in Bolivia for a maximum of ninety 90 days per year)
· Sworn Statement for Visa application form filled in correctly. http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas
· Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months, and 1 copy.
· Original International Certificate of Vaccination or Revaccination Against Yellow Fever, and 1 copy.
· 2 photos of 4cm*4cm size in white background.
· Flight Itinerary.
- Reservation of round-trip itinerary with dates of going to and leaving from Bolivia
- Schedule of activities detailing each day and activity.(signed)
· Hotel accommodation booking, or letter of invitation from person with legal status in Bolivia registered and authorized by the DIGEMIG(General Directorate of Immigration of Bolivia)
· Economic Solvency of the Applicant.
- Bank Certificate with a minimum amount of at least 50,000 RMB valid for 6 months.
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
（Notice: residents from HongKong, Macau and Taiwán can simple provide Bank Statement for the last 3 months or other Economic Solvency document）
· Bank slip of USD 30 for the tourist visa.(Must be made in person only at the Bank of China Beijing branch located on Sanlitun road #5 in the Chaoyang district of Beijing. Please note that money transfers are not accepted)
Bank of China Beijing Branch
Consular Section of Embassy of Bolivia in Beijing
No.5 SanLiTun Road, Chao Yang District. Beijing,China.中国北京市朝阳区三里屯路5号