Liang Ma he(South)No.14 2-3-2 Tayuan Diplomatic Building Chaoyang Dist.
Working hours：Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 a.m., 14:00-18:30 p.m.
Notice: Only color scanned PDF files are accepted for documents uploaded for applications for all types of visas.
(Family– Issued for 30 days)
· Sworn Statement for Visa application form filled in correctly. http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas
· Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months, and 1 copy.
· Original International Certificate of Vaccination or Revaccination Against
Yellow Fever, and 1 copy.
· 2 photos of 3cm*3cm size in white background.
· Notarized and legalized document that certifies the relationship or kinship, and notarized letter of invitation from the family member.
· Current certification of non-criminal records issued by the competent authority in China with Spanish translation, notarized, and duly legalized.
· Economic Solvency of the Applicant：
- Bank statement of the applicant.
· Flight itinerary
· Bank slip of USD 85 for the specific purpose visa.(Must be made in person only at the Bank of China Beijing branch located on Sanlitun road #5 in the Chaoyang district of Beijing. Please note that money transfers are not accepted)
Bank of China Beijing Branch
Consular Section of Embassy of Bolivia in Beijing
No.5 San Li Tun Road, Chao Yang District. Beijing, China.中国北京市朝阳区三里屯路5号